Friday, February 5, 2010

Chocolate-Glazed Hazelnut Mousse Cake... My First Guest Post :D

So.. I finally gathered up some courage, and made my first ever guest post on my good friend Ria's blog, who's getting married!!! Woohoo!! :D. Go check it out. Here's a glimpse of what I made.


Chocolate Hazelnut Mousse Cake


And of course, HAPPY WORLD NUTELLA DAY!!! The cake is made in honor of this great occasion!


P.S - All those of you who've come over from Ria's blog, you might want to go through the archives [on the right sidebar], or receive updates on my posts here.

8 comments:

  1. Mwwwwaahhh! Thank you so much for this, Av! I lovedd it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D :D Anything to make your wedding easiear, Ria!! Loved doing it. Thanks for giving me the courage :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay..such a lovely post Avni.Coming here straight from Ria's..:):)

    Love the luscious mousse cake..:):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What would the world be without nutella 1!! And not to mention this lovely mousse cake :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. DK - It sure was! Ate a slice while writing the post.

    Cassie - Thank you so much!! :D

    Kajal - I wouldn't even want to imagine! You're too sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your thoughts below, I'd love to hear from you :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails