Saturday, October 8, 2011

Where I've been

Hello you all. I apologise for neglecting you and the blog so much. It's time to finally tell you what I've been upto.

I've moved to the UK!! I'm at the University of Warwick's Business School for my Masters here. I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to make it, and then I was very busy prepping and packing and the like.


I've been here just under a week, I'm still setting up, and considering I don't even know how to cook, it's gonna be a task, for sure. But the University is very highly recommended, and its gorgeous here too. Culinary school has been put off, probably after 3-4 years.

I hope to have a post up soon, as soon as I can manage to buy all the pots and pans and ingredients. Please stick around, and wish me luck :)

6 comments:

  1. I'll be applying for Warwick too next year for Engineering courses. If fate permits, we'll prolly be able to meet! All the best to you in Warwick! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy for you...all the best...it will be an experience of a lifetime.Also how about posting all your experiments in the kitchen?? It will def be a fun read:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How very exciting to be chasing your dreams! Best wishes and good for you! BTW, I love your blog design. It's adorable and would make an adorably cute ceramic tile or painted wine glass. Let me know if you're ever interested :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations and best wishes working towards obtaining your Masters! How exciting for you to be able to live and study in the UK.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! Congratulations and all the very best :) Hope you have a blast! But do keep blogging...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you everyone.

    Nuraini - That's amazing. I hope to see you soon :D

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your thoughts below, I'd love to hear from you :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails