HAPPY HOLIDAYS :D
I'm having the absolute best time, enjoying the holidays!! I really hope all you guys are too! I have someone I'd like you to meet. He actually came into my life early November, on Diwali actually, but I have only got about to showing him to you now! His name's Sir Mix-a-lot [yes, I'm still into princesses and royal stuff]. He's one the best things ever, I'm so in love!! I love the arms, it always seems like he's saying, 'hug me'!
He's a 6 quart onyx black pro 600 that I had shipped over to me from the US. Yes, yes I know we have voltage issues, but we had a refrigerator that worked for a good 10 years with a transformer without any issues. Got one for him, and it's perfect! There is a slight risk, so don't go by what I say and blame me later, I felt it's worth the risk.
To celebrate his arrival, I'm having my first giveaway ever. I just wanted to share the love, and decided to go with the CSN giveaway that's been popping over on all the blogs. It's actually a pretty good thing, you can choose what you want to buy using $55, since they have all sorts of kitchen stuff, awesome bakeware, even modern bedding and heels! They only ship to the US, but if someone who's not from there wins, I'll do the shipping portion, and have it sent to you. So basically, this giveaway is open to Everyone!!! I'm awesome, aren't I? <3
The ways to enter, comment once for each. Don't forget to leave your email id's if they aren't posted on your profile -
- Comment on this post with anything you want me to do/improve on the blog [recipe requests, functionality, anything]. If you've got nothing, just say Hi, that's totally ok :)
- Become a RSS subscriber using the link on the left sidebar
- Follow me on Twitter
- Share this on Twitter, including @AvanikaYB in the tweet so that I can track it.
- 'Like' my page on Facebook
- Share this giveaway on Facebook, including @YumsiliciousBakes in it for the same reason!